PROOF INSIGHT - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Who are we? PROOF Insight is a trading name of Matthew Clark Bibendum Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 02550982 and our registered office is at Whitchurch Lane, Bristol, BS14 0JZ.
2. Use of Site Your use of our site is governed by our Terms of Website Use. Please read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
3. The Reports There are various reports completed by PROOF Insight vailable for purchase (each a “Report” and together the “Reports”). Reports shall be delivered online via a platform called Source. Reports are available to over 18s only. By purchasing the Reports, you confirm that you are over 18 and eligible to purchase the Reports. Access to/use of the Reports shall be governed by these terms and conditions.
4. Permitted use of the Reports The intellectual property in the Reports by you shall remain the property of PROOF Insight. In consideration for the payment, we grant you a limited right of access to use the Report for your internal business purposes. You are entitled to share your access to the Reports you have paid for within your organisation only. External sharing won’t be permitted. If PROOF Insight reasonably suspects that you have shared Report access with people outside of your organisation, we reserve the right to revoke your access to Reports and you won’t be entitled to a refund. You won’t reproduce the Reports, in full or in part, in any public forum, blog post or at any trade show, presentation or otherwise.
5. Limitation of Liability The Reports are provided on the basis that PROOF Insight, its servants and agents, is not responsible for the result of any actions taken by you and/or other persons on the basis of this report, nor for any error or omission in the Reports, and that you shall use his own skill and judgment in assessing the accuracy, practicality, safety in operation, and commercial viability thereof before placing reliance on the same. In any event, PROOF Insight’s liability to you will be limited to the cost of the Report.
6. Payment Payment for the Reports must be made at the point of purchase and will be taken through our third-party payment provider.
7. Cancellation & Refunds You may cancel any order and receive a refund for the relevant Services at any time before the Services are accessed. You will not be able to cancel an order, or obtain a refund, once the Services have been accessed. Any refund shall take into account any promotional code, voucher or discount offer that was used for payment of the Services. The Services shall be deemed to have been “accessed” when the report is accessed.
8. Privacy Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current Data Protection legislation. We will treat your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which is available https://proofinsight.com/proof-insight-privacy-notice/.
9. Governing law These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder.